Friday, February 20, 2009

Bubble Gang

Bubble Gang is my favorite gag show. I have been watching this ever since I was young. Though I can no longer recall the past gags made by them in the past, I could still recall some of the gags which tickles me some times.

When I was still in grade 5(1995), I enjoyed watching Tropang Trumpo in ABC 5. I could not forget the Smokey Manaloto (one of Tropang Trumpo's cast) singing and dancing "Caronia" immitating the edvertisement of Coronia, a nail polish. I have fun watching them. I was young then and on that same year about October, Bubble Gang was aired to counterpart Tropang Trumpo. They almost have the same programs. The main casts who are pioneer of the show are Ogie Alcasid, Micheal V, Antonio AquitaƱa and Wendell Ramos. Diego and Myka came in later and the rest came in a few years ago.


Exerpts from Wikipedia.com
Bubble Gang first aired on GMA Network on October 1995 as a counterpart to ABC's gag show Tropang Trumpo. The show occupied the Friday night timeslot of the now-defunct musical variety show "Vilma! on Seven". Two of its first cast members; Ogie Alcasid and Michael V. came from that show. GMA hired two talents from ace talent manager, Douglas Quijano Wendell Ramos and Antonio Aquitania. During its first year, it was shown around 7:00 in the evening and carried a slogan "Bubble Gang: Just chew it!"

Regular cast members

  • Ogie Alcasid (1995-present)
  • Michael V. (1995-present)
  • Wendell Ramos (1995-present)
  • Antonio Aquitania (1995-present)
  • Rufa Mae Quinto (1999-present)
  • Maureen Larrazabal (2002-present)
  • Boy2 Quizon (2004-present)
  • Diana Zubiri (2004-present)
  • Francine Prieto (2005-present)
  • Diego Llorico (1996-present)
  • Mykah (1997-present)
  • James "Moymoy" Obeso (2008-present)
  • Rodfil "Roa
more information on wikipedia.com

0 comments:

 

Home | Blogging Tips | Blogspot HTML | Make Money | Payment | PTC Review

GMA7 Shows © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu