Thursday, December 18, 2008

24 Oras

24 Oras is the news program that I mostly watch. It is because I am comfortable with this and I find the news reliable and worth listening. The reports presented are always fresh (well everyone or every newscast deliver fresh news update), I mean most of the time they are the one who cover the reports sooner and much faster. I like to watch their most recent updates regarding current events and almost all news related topics.

24 Oras (24 Hours) is a nightly national newscast which airs on the GMA Network in the Philippines. Launched in 2004, it is one of the most watched news programs in the country. The program airs at 6:30 PM PST on Weekdays, and is also simulcast on GMA Pinoy TV. On December 1, 2005, the coverage by 24 Oras of a siege of Camp Bagong Diwa was mentioned in the best news program category in the Asian Television Awards in Singapore.

24 Oras is a news program created by GMA Network and developed by GMA News and Public Affairs; starred by Mike Enriquez, Mel Tiangco, Pia Guanio with several contributors. The program is produced by Marissa Flores and Jessica Soho premiered March 15, 2004 and still kicking until today.. :D

The show relaunched in May 2006 with a new graphics package, and a new set with floating large rear projection screens that allow the anchors to virtually "talk" to correspondents in live feeds. Pia Guanio hosts the showbiz news segment of the program, "Chika Minute". PAGASA's Nathaniel Cruz anchors weather news during severe weather conditions. Joel Reyes Zobel is the voice over talent.

On August 11, 2008, the show was relaunched again with a new set, a new desk which is similar to the desk used by WNBC's News 4 New York, and new graphics and titles.

read more from wikipedia.com



1 comments:

I just to know GMA 7 that ,I'm Cristine V. Cruz is pregnant to Jun Limpot the PBA player. And,I'm
3 months pregnant now. Before I reveal myself,I will prepare some evidence about my pregnancy. I'll produce DNA test. For him to tell all the truth. Wag mo akong takutin Zandro na malakas ka kay Mr. Danding cojuanco.Naipapapatay mo ko,if I tell the truth.

 

Home | Blogging Tips | Blogspot HTML | Make Money | Payment | PTC Review

GMA7 Shows © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu