Friday, December 19, 2008

Daisy Siete

Daisy Siete is a daily afternoon drama series topbilled by the SexBomb Girls, an all-girl singing dance group in the Philippines. The show is now on its 20th season entitled 'Tinderella.

The program is produced by FOCUS Entertainment Inc. and aired over GMA Network in the Philippines and internationally on GMA Pinoy TV.

I don't really watch Daisy Siete much often. In fact I have seen this very few times only. I don't watch it because it isn't relevant to my interest and imagination. I included imagination because when I watch some thing on a screen, most often we tend to internalize what we are watching and the show does not fit my imagination at all.

So I will just provide some basic information about the program and provide you with links. Thank you for understanding and wish you enjoy my blog.

more information on wikipedia.com

The show started in September 1, 2003 with its first season - episodes, and still running until this very moment. As of now, there are 20 episodes already and the most recent episode they have is the Tinderala where there is a battle between dancers. A dance showdown. I don't know much...

Seasons:

Seasons 2 to 6 were weekly episodes, where the story is not continuous. Seasons 1 and 7-9 followed a soap opera-like approach. The first seasons were light and the real dramatic highlights were provided in Seasons 7 and so forth.

List of season titles:

  • Season 7: May Bukas Pa ang Kahapon
  • Season 8: Tahanan
  • Season 9: Ang Pitong Maria
  • Season 10: Sayaw Ng Puso
  • Season 11: Nasaan Ka?
  • Season 12: Landas
  • Season 13: Moshi, Moshi, Chikiyaki (shot in Tokyo, Japan)
  • Season 14: Siete Siete, Mano Mano
  • Season 15: Isla Chikita
  • Season 16: Tabaching -ching
  • Season 17: Uling-ling
  • Season 18: Prince Charming and the Seven Maids
  • Season 19: Vaklushii
  • Season 20: Tinderella

1 comments:

OMG! Daisy is now on its Season 21 entitled Tarzariray

but i have some problem about it.. too bad that Ms. Louise was Villain.. hayz..

I always want to see her everyday 'coz everytime I see her on television it makes my heart melt and beats faster..

More power to Sexbomb Girls especially you Ms. Louise Jane Alexandra Bolton (My lifetime favorite Idol). God Bless!

-Judah (La Union)

 

Home | Blogging Tips | Blogspot HTML | Make Money | Payment | PTC Review

GMA7 Shows © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu