Friday, December 19, 2008

Pinoy Record

Pinoy Records is one of the recent GMA Network infotainment show which had its premiere episode on December 8, 2007. It is hosted by basketball player, Chris Tiu, boxing champ, Manny Pacquiao and Sheena Halili as the Segment host.

It has been a year only that this show recieved an award: Nominated, Best Reality Competition Program & Hosts (Manny Pacquiao & Chris Tiu)- 22nd PMPC Star Awards for TV 2008. That is fascinating though I do not watch the show more often. In fact I can only count with my two hands the times I have seen the show.

Though I have not seen much of it, I would just say that Pinoy Records is a good place for other sports minded to see other Filipinos excel in different fields of sports. They show a good opportunity to let us make proud of our very own Filipino athlete. Go! and make us proud of you!

0 comments:

 

Home | Blogging Tips | Blogspot HTML | Make Money | Payment | PTC Review

GMA7 Shows © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu